NightSearcher’s professional products are carefully designed and manufactured to the highest standards to ensure the reliability and durability our customers need. This is why we offer a 3-year warranty extendable to 5 years that covers defects in manufacturing on all NightSearcher products.
All NightSearcher products have a 3-year standard warranty on all manufacturing defects and 1-year warranty on all rechargeable batteries from the date of purchase.
From 1st September 2018, customers have the option to extend the warranty of the product to 5 years. Registration of the product must be made within one month
of purchase by filling out and submitting the Extended Warranty Registration Form.
You will receive a copy of your form as a proof of your Extended Warranty. The Extended Warranty is FREE of charge.
Conditions of Warranty
- The product is within the warranty period and meets the warranty criteria
- You have proof of purchase after 1st September 2018
- You are the original owner of the product
- For Extended Warranty, you registered the product with NightSearcher within 1 month of purchase.
1. What is covered:
- All manufacturing defects & faults
- All rechargeable batteries up to 1 year
- Accessories & Chargers up to 1 year
2. What is NOT covered:
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper or unreasonable use
- Damage from battery leakage
- Damage through lack of maintenance
- Imprinting or colour finishes
- All non-rechargeable batteries
- The cost of postage/shipping to NightSearcher for repair or replacement
- The Extended Warranty does not apply to MiniStar security light range, as they are a discontinued product range.
How to claim warranty
If your product meets the warranty criteria above, you can, within 1 year of purchase, take it back to the store you purchased it from. After 1 year it must be returned directly to NightSearcher.
To claim warranty, please fill and submit the Product Repair and Warranty Claim Form.
NightSearcher aim to turnaround all warranty claims within 10 working days.
If your product does not
meet our warranty criteria above, we do offer a full repair service. Please fill and submit the Product Repair and Warranty Claim Form
and tick the "My product IS NOT under warranty but I’d like it inspected, please contact me"-option.
Our technician will be in touch to discuss returning the item for us to look at and for the payment of the £25 inspection fee. All inspection fees are redeemable against the cost of the repair if the estimate is accepted. If the estimate is not accepted or the item is beyond economical repair the fee is non-refundable.
Please note: All goods purchased prior to 1st September 2018 have 1 year warranty
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.